|CONSUMER WELFARE FUND|
CONSUMER WELFARE FUND I
- Grant in aid to VCO's/NGO's :-
- Forwarding of Proposals to DM/DC/State Government.
- Approval of Proposals.
- Rejection of Proposals.
- Policy Matters on CWF.
- Parliament Question & Related matters.
- Reports & Retunes.
- VIP References.
- Miscellaneous/non-policy matters.
Consumer Welfare Fund II
- General Consumer Awareness Programme.
- Setting up of DCIC.
- Jagriti Shivir Yojana
- Consumer Clubs.
- Promotion of Institution Research Work/Seminar etc.
Under these schemes the following work are dealt in CWF II section:-
- Receipt of the proposal from the NGOs/VCOs.
- Initial Scrutiny of the proposals
- Issue of the letter to the District Magistrate/District Collector/State
- Issue of the letters to the State Government for report on DM/DC's report.
- Examination of the project proposals of the NGOs/VCOs and submission there of for the approval of Secretary (CA) being the Chairman of the Standing Committee on CWF.
- Preparation of sanction letter and obtaining the concurrence of IF Division.
- Issue of sanction letter to the NGOs/VCOs after grants in aid are sanctioned.
- Receipt of financial documents & their examination for preparation of DD/Cheque in favour of the NGOs/VCOs
- Issue DD/Cheques to the NGOs/VCOs.
- Examination of Half yearly progress report of NGOs/VCOs
- Preparation examination of settlement of grant etc.
- Reference from V.I.Ps like Ministers/MPs/MLAs etc
- Examination of VIP reference & preparation of draft/final reply
- O&M Reports & Returns
- Parliament Question & their draft replies.
- P & C reports & Returns
- MIS Information for Monthly Meeting
- Hindi Report to Raj Bhasha Anubhag
- All other reports & Returns to other Department/Ministries